Thursday, April 10, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

Today The Doodlebug and I are going to the mall. That is if she ever wakes up. She asked me last night if we could go, as it is something we have been planning on doing all week. I know this means another trip to Build A Bear which is fine with me. I love going in there, too.

It appears the UIC has spoiled the cat. He had the habit of giving her tuna every morning when he came home - I think it was a bribe to make her like him more. Well, it worked. Every morning when I head into the kitchen, there she sits. It's about the only time she meows at us.

And some good news, I've lost about 5 lbs! Yeah me! This is actually big news because, even though I made the resolution to lose weight back in January, I've lacked the real motivation to try to do something. Well, this week I've started all over again. I'm being really good about watching what I eat, counting my calories and keeping a food journal. I'm trying, at least right now, to get in some walking every other day.

I hope you had the chance to watch The Last Lecture special on ABC last night. I do believe his words have the effect to change people's lives if they will just listen. Just remember, you have to decide if you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.

Until the next time...
The Momster

1 comment:

The Source said...

Take me to the mall with you! I want to shop.