Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally - the last week of classes!

Can you hear me shouting from the roof tops? I am so glad that I only have 3 more classes - 1 lecture and two exams and this semester will be finished. I was thinking about it today - I love school. I love learning. I just hate my commute. I already have the study guides for both exams, but since psychology comes first, I've been working on studying that one the most. I even found some time to read my notes on the field trip on Friday.

Speaking of the field trip - we had a wonderful time. We were able to have a picnic beside the Tennessee River and then we saw the movie "Sea Monsters" at the I-Max theatre. Definitely a neat experience! Next there was a scientist show and finally on to Ruby Falls. What an amazing place! To think that the water fall is there, but that they cannot determine where the water actually comes from - there is no stream at the top of the mountain...but it is beautiful. The walk back into the cave was interesting because at certain points, it could be considered a tight fit. Definitely not good for the claustrophobic! I have pictures to post later!

So I have just realized that this week is Teacher Appreciation Week here. Yikes. Completely forgot that one. I have no idea what we will do for the Doodlebug's teacher this week. I cannot for the life of me remember what we did last year or even the year before! How sad is that? I don't like doing something really big, instead we just do a small thinking of you type of item and I think we've usually done that about every day. I guess I need to get busy. In the meantime, anyone have any ideas to share?

And that's about it for me on this Sunday. It's been raining today and I really should get busy studying.

Until the next time...

No comments: