Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Soundtrack of Our Lives

Have you ever seen the video by Nickelback for Saving Me? I don't know why I woke up thinking about that this morning - but it is resignated in my brain. That and Evanescence "My Immortal". The UIC says that the Doodlebug seems to be following my footsteps in the music category - I love music. I call it the soundtrack to my life - it does something to me... it's a connection that is very strong in my life.

Did you ever watch Ally McBeal? I used to love that show. And when Ally goes to see John Cage's therapist and she recommends that Ally find herself a theme song and 'something with bounce'. So, if you had to choose a theme song, what would yours be???? I'm gonna have to give this one some thought.

And have you checked out Google today? They've turned the lights out. They are asking everyone to turn the lights out between 8 and 9 pm in your time zone. Cool concept.

Well I'm off. We have to take lunch to the UIC here in a little bit at the ball park. And I'm still trying to recover from the computer crash and rebuild all of my files. I just hate that I have lost so many pictures! I won't make the mistake of not sending them for processing again...!

Happy Earth Hour Day!
The Momster

1 comment:

The Source said...

OK, so it's not a soundtrack, but it's really cool...remember Michael Jackson's Billie Jean? Have you heard that guy on American Idol sing it as a ballad?? If not, go watch him on youtube! He's awesome!