Just some random things about me -----
1. I hate the time change... I don't care if we are falling back or springing forward, this stuff seriously messes me up. I feel like I go around in a fog for a good month just adjusting to this mess.
2. I don't like myspace... sorry - but I think myspace is the singles bars of the 80s. Everyone I know that has a myspace is trying to hook up with someone. I reserve the right to change my mind about this, but right now I don't like it.
3. I have a 20 year reunion coming up this fall... and I am not going. I see enough people from high school just when there's a family event at my daughter's school. And I don't live in the same town where I grew up! So I'm not going. No matter how much my friend posts about it on her myspace!
4. I am a Christian. I believe in one God. I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and he died on the cross to forgive me of my sins. I celebrate his birth ,his death and resurrection. I pray. I believe that there is immense power in praying to God for help and for healing.
5. I always wanted to have 3 children. And a horse. Not necessarily in that order. But I'm happy with what God gave me. I consider myself lucky to have the Doodlebug in my life.
6. I think that Winnie the Pooh is the most adorable Disney character ever. Meeting him in 2001 was the highlight of my vacation to Disney. I even got to say "I've waited my whole life to meet you!" - cheesy, but true. BTW, he is not the Doodlebug's favorite character.
7. I still sing the vocal scales that I learned in sixth grade. I always made a perfect score on my All-State Choir auditions. While I can sing and play the saxophone, I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar and piano. I've sang solos at church. I've sang in quartets and also duets. I was always pulled to sing at any time that someone wasn't available at church.
That's about all I can think of right now. I'm just relieved that the Doodlebug was doing well enough to return to school this morning. Last week was really rough.
Until next time....