Thursday, February 7, 2008

Funny Cartoon




This is typically the mornings at our house, but rather than yelling at a teenage boy, it's my tweener daughter. The UIC tore it out of the paper for me to see and said the same thing. I guess he's now privy to what really happens here in the mornings since we are usually coming down to the kitchen when he gets home.
In other news, LOST was on again tonight. I am still trying to work my way through this one. I sort of wish that Locke had taken care of Ben, but I know he's in important character but he annoys me so much - and what's up with his lip? GROSS!!!
Aside from that, I am feeling pretty crummy tonight. Started to title this one "I feel like shoe leather". I am waiting for the washer to finish up and then I am going to take a big dose of cold medicine and go nighty night. I hope it's just the combination of stress and being tired - but then I just remembered my 200 mile hike across campus in the pouring rain without and umbrella on Wednesday. Lovely.
Here's wishing u a good Friday!


No comments: