Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Been a Long Day

Boy, it has been a long day! Rushing to campus this morning for my two classes - whew! At least we are getting closer to finishing the semester though and then on to bigger and better things for moi! I have to keep my eye on the prize here so that I don't become frustrated along the way.

The Doodlebug has had a ton of history homework lately and to be honest, I'm upset about what is printed in her book. There are , at least what I consider to be, important facts that are missing. It has been a wierd two days helping her hunt down facts that are simply NOT printed within her textbook. And on top of that, I have a comparison paper due on Monday regarding the Mesopotamian, Egyptian and Hebrew settlements in Ancient History. Fun, fun, fun. NOT But again, I am keeping my eye on the prize. We just have WAY TOO MUCH history homework between the two of us!

In other news, I am shocked at the reports that Heath Ledger has died. I have always enjoyed watching A Knight's Tale and am looking forward to his performance in The Dark Knight, which is due out this summer. My heart goes out to his family and his two year old daughter. Such sad news.

1 comment:

The Source said...

That's funny. We're currently overwelmed with science. Both twins have to make weather tools. A barometer, thermometer, or whatever. Anything time and money consuming will do. Last month it was solar system projects. But not your average model of the planets. Oh no. Things have to be much more difficult these days. I feel your pain!!