Friday, January 25, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Oh thank the good heavens, we have ended the week on a positive note. The Doodlebug's jacket showed up, renewing her belief in elementary mankind. I had a great day at work. The UIC seems to be rested and relaxed. We are expecting a forecast of a little wintry mix tonight and into the early hours of the morning.



I have decided that tomorrow I am doing myself a favor. I am going to dig all of my scrapbooking stuff out of the closets in here and take it downstairs to the dining room and see where I am in regards of working on the Doodlebug's album. Then I might even try to find the time to do a little painting. Something crafty - just to set the mood for the weekend. Maybe that'll put me in mind to write my dreaded paper that is due on Monday....Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Hebrew people. Doesn't that sound like F*U*N?



I want to look into a lot of new techniques that I keep reading about in regards to scrapbooking. I need to drag my sizzix out and give it a good workout as well. We need to decide what the Doodlebug is going to do for her valentine's for her fellow students. We made these for Christmas for the specials teachers at her school - so I know we won't be doing chocolate bars :)

No comments: